Mission & Vision Coaching
Entrepreneurs, social enterprises, and developing businesses have a greater likelihood of long-term success when they have a well-defined mission and vision.
- Custom mission statement for both the business and the individual.
- Custom vision narrative for both the business and the individual.
- Comparative statement of previous mission/vision with created mission/vision.
- Recommendations for closing any discrepancies between either business and individual goals, or previous and created goals.
Persona Mapping & Marketing Segmentation
A business, especially one motivated by a mission or social cause, markets much more effectively when it identifies its targeted customer segments using feeling-based, human attributes.
- Descriptive statement of how client's stated mission and vision inform the geography and demography of their intended customer base, as well as any variations on the traditional awareness to purchase pipeline.
- Visual representation and character sketch of personas representing primary-quaternary target market segments.
- Descriptive statement of the collaborative persona mapping process, with key insights and turning points highlighted.
- Written description of target market segments represented by personas, as well as behavior analysis of each segment's consumption patterns.
- Customer experience maps for each target market segment.
Messaging & Marketing Planning
A business has significantly better customer acquisition and retention when it has consistent and mission-based messaging with checkpoints in place for regular assessment.
- Descriptive statement of how client's stated mission and vision inform targeted market segments, and goals related to the traditional awareness to purchase pipeline.
- Diagnostic assessment of any previous messaging and marketing efforts and how these are or are not supporting client's stated mission and vision, with recommendations for change.
- Customer experience maps reflective of diagnosed limitations and proposed solutions.
- Skeleton marketing plan including: messaging pillars, goals for weekly marketing communications and example weekly layout, action items and roles defined and enumerated, listed checkpoints and follow-ups for continued evaluation of communications strategy, stated plan for obtaining additional services if applicable.